Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boy with the Ball

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Boy with the Ball Empty
PostSubject: Boy with the Ball   Boy with the Ball Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 4:44 pm

I'm a nurse on a busy med surg floor in a hospital of Lansing Michigan. I work the midnight shift and before we moved to a brand new wing, our unit, 6 south, was a place full of history. Many had been treated on that floor and over the years, many had died There has been one story that stands out since I've been here about a boy who died in the burn unit several years ago. The burn unit is now shut down and changed in to a caridac floor, but the boy still wanders from 4th floor to other floors. The story goes that this boy died in the burn unit and is forever looking for hismother. He wanders around asking patients where his mom is, and a bouncing ball is oten reported where ever he's been. I heard this story for about two years before witnessing an event that took place which involved him. it was in room 659 and that room was pretty wild anyway. For one, patients in that room tended to hallucinate more than patients in other rooms.

There was an ongoing joke about that room being the 'haunted' one.. I couldn't quite putmy finger on it, but there was an unusual energy in there. Once night, a nurse I work with had that room and at about 3am the call light went on . She went to answer it and came out looki white as a sheet. Betty (this nurse) was very practical and narrow minded about the supernatural, but she had to tell us all at the nurse station that her little old surgical patient had just reported that at little boy was in her room and asking her where is mommy is. The patient told Betty that the boy was bouncing a ball and that she was surprised how well she could hear him speak and the ball bounce in the room because she was very deaf and sleeping with no hearing aides. Of course, we all felt goose bumps! We'd heard of the boy, this was our first experience with him.

Other floors had tales to tell as well. There was one other room on that unit that had a all light that would go off by itself. Once night it went off about three times with nobody in there. Pretty soon we didn't want to go in there to turn in off! Once night a nurse I know saw a heavy closet door open all by itselt, all the way. He couldn't explain to his own satisfaction (to himself) how this occurred. He was so freaked he wouldn't go to the bathroom on that unit for the rest of the night. He didn't want to be alone. Another nurse I know, Michelle, she went to a storage room and began to reach up to a high shelf. She was all alone in this small closet, light on and the door closed behind her. Suddenly she felt hands on each side of her waist grip her and lift her off the ground! I can't tell you how many dying people have seen their loved ones and friends while lying on their death beds;.

I believe them and respect this when it happens. I've come to know the feeling of when someone is dying and going to die very very soon. I know the feeling of walking in to a room where someone has just passed over. The energy in their room changes. It becomes heavy and light at the same time. You walk through this vibrating energy and you can almost smell the waves. I believe this is because death bed room fills with spirit, coming to welcome a person crossing over. Myself and two other nurses went to the chapel in our spital and prayed/guided the little boy with his ball . . . to the Light. The new chapel is where we did this work, because the old one was so haunted that we could hardly walk in the door without feeling pressure of presence. It was so very intense it became a dare at 3am on the midnight shift to see who could go in there and actually sit down one minute at a time! I believe that maybe these placesare so thinck because the rooms are often closed off with no windows; they haven't been cleansed between patients, energy residue remains and becomes trapped. The hospital chapel is full of pain and loss and despair. Imagine the emotion and energy left at that alter!

By: fawnibecca@comcast.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com
Alice

Alice

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-02-10

Boy with the Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy with the Ball   Boy with the Ball Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 8:18 pm

Very interesting story! My mother worked in the hospital and she claims the same, that you can feel the atmosphere of death when it comes. (She is desperately trying to stay sceptic.) This also reminded me of that famous cat who's spending more time with the patients about to die. I can't remember cat's or institution's name, but I'm sure you all heard about it.
Back to top Go down

Boy with the Ball
Page 1 of 1