Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stevens Steak House

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Stevens Steak House Empty
PostSubject: Stevens Steak House   Stevens Steak House Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:22 pm

I went there with my mother to have a early super. Was seated at a table on the second floor next to the fireplace. I could feel someone watching me the whole time. After we finished the meal we went down to the bar which was below level, and my mother preceded to take picture of the bartender and bar. I saw the bottles move behind the bartender on the back shelf's. When my mother developed the pictures you can see the bottles in the first shoot were all line up neatly, and then in the second shoot they were all forward out of line.

The story goes that there was a cemetery there and when the owner decided to build he was supposed to remove all gravestones and bodies but found it too expensive, so he just moved most of the stones and others were thrown to the side. When the workers discovered some of the bodies that were still there, they called the authorities to remove them properly and were shocked that the man that came out just put them in a garbage sack as though they were garbage. They decided not to tell the authorities when they discovered more of them, but moved them closure to the water front so that there would be some dignity for the poor souls. Now the ones that were still left on location under the building haunt it at all hours. There has been said that a lot of the employees quit because of the things they have heard and seen, all through the building.

By: marians@cox.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Stevens Steak House
Page 1 of 1