Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House in Nottinghamshore England

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

House in Nottinghamshore England Empty
PostSubject: House in Nottinghamshore England   House in Nottinghamshore England Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:09 pm

hi, i've been reading the stories on your website for a while now, and i thought i'd share my own story about the house i'm shortly moving out of. i moved into my friend's house at the start of the summer, when she left to work in spain for a while. the house is a typical english terrace, nothing to make it any different from the others on the street. i've known my friend for 6 years and know the about the spirit, and have house sat for her before, but nothing like as long as this time.

two nights after i moved in (my friend had left for spain on the sunday), i was sat watching tv. it was just starting to get dark, and i had thoughts of putting the light on, when a picture of chief sitting bull (my friend is mad on american indians) slid down the wall, which made me jump. i got up to hang the picture back up, but i got a shock, as the nail was still in the wall. i've heard the sound of footsteps upstairs, when i'm the only person in the house. one time a friend came to visit, and i don't think the spirit liked her, as there were lots of bangs and crashes, the sound of someone stomping heavily on the stairs, and the handle on the stairs door was jumping up and down like mad. that's a regular occurance but not as violent as that! needless to say, my friend declined to stay the night. a couple of weekends ago a friend i haven't seen for a while came to stay... i told her about the disturbances and offered my bed up but she said she was fine on the sofa.

i came downstairs the next morning, and asked how she'd slept. she sat up and said 'i know you said there was a little girl here but you didn't say her family was, too!' my friend heard lots of movement in the night, people walking up and down stairs, and through the living room.
my friend, whose house it is, told me that there is the spirit of a little girl there. she obviously doesn't mind me, as the only disturbances i've experienced are the door handle and steps on the stairs, but i won't miss the attic bedroom; it petrifies me when i have to walk up there in the middle of the night!

By: richardstatham77@msn.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

House in Nottinghamshore England
Page 1 of 1