Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House in Lexington, MI 1994-1997

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

House in Lexington, MI 1994-1997 Empty
PostSubject: House in Lexington, MI 1994-1997   House in Lexington, MI 1994-1997 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:05 pm

I never had an experience with the unexplainable until we moved into an older home in Lexington, MI. in 1994

I was 29 and pregnant with my 4th child at the time. My other children were a 12 year old boy, a 9 year old boy and a 4 year old girl. From the time we moved into the house our animals all acted very different.

Something that happened frequently was a voice. The only thing the voice would say was our names but using the voice of a family member. When it would call my children it would use my voice and when it would call me it would use the voice of one of my children. We would tell my husband of these experiences and he thought I was putting bad ideas into my childrens minds until he experienced it while he was home alone one night. He thought he heard me call his name at around 1:00 one morning.

The voice would call me while the children were at school. It was easy to ignore then because I knew I was the only one home. I would also smell perfume and cigarette smoke often. Nobody in our house smoked and I would smell it whether the children were at school or at home.

I would sit and crochet on the couch at the bottom of the stairs everynight after my children had gone to bed. My dog would lay by my feet and stare up the stairs. I would feel like I was being watched and I would feel a cold breeze coming down the stairs. I would hear thumping around upstairs, like the boys were messing around when they were supposed to be in bed. I would yell upstairs at them to go back to bed only to be met with silence. When I went upstairs to investigate, the boys would both be sound asleep in their own beds.

One night, after everyone was in bed, I heard the cat making a very strange noise. I got up without turning on any lights to see what he had gotten himself into. He was just laying on the floor in front of the closed bathroom door like he was getting ready to pounce on something. I opened the bathroom door and turned on the light. Nobody in the bathroom. I turned the light off and walked through the dark headed toward my room when I noticed through my daughters bedroom door, a dark shadow slide off of her bed and look like it laid on the floor. I thought it was my dog until I turned on my bedroom light and saw my dog laying on the foot of my bed. I went into my daughters room to check for what may have caused what I saw. I found nothing. My daughters bedroom shared an interior wall with the bathroom.

After I had my baby I switched rooms with my daughter because I couldnt fit the crib in the room I was in. One night all of my children and I were laying on my bed talking and giggling when my daughter started screaming and crying hysterically. She swore she saw a shadow in the form of a man walk through the livingroom from the front door to the stairway and go upstairs.

We lived in that house for another 18 months but only experienced the voice and the smells for the rest of the time we were there.

By: sawdon65@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

House in Lexington, MI 1994-1997
Page 1 of 1