Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haunted House in Perryville, Arkansas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Haunted House in Perryville, Arkansas Empty
PostSubject: Haunted House in Perryville, Arkansas   Haunted House in Perryville, Arkansas Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:51 am

I don't know if anything happens anymore since I don't live there. But.. in the early 1960s we renter a very very old two story house in the middle of town for a short time. I always felt watched. At the top of the stairs directly to the left is a bedroom that was our play-room. My cousin and I always played there. Numerous occasions footsteps (boots) maybe would walk from the front of the upstairs to the door where we played. At first I thought it was my Dad, so one time at the footsteps styopped at the door, I jerked it open and no one was there.

That house has been restored and I don't know who owns it now, but there are still old ruins behind where cattle (bulls) I think were kept. The house cannot be missed as it is on the main highway (hwy 10) right down the center of town. There are no other private residenses there. Wish someone could investigate that place. I have often wanted to stop but am afraid that little bit of news might be unwelcome. If anyone checks this out I would love to know the house's history. We were extremely uncomfortable living there and soon moved.

Jackie S. Shukers Winn.
By: winnmill@windstream.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Haunted House in Perryville, Arkansas
Page 1 of 1